One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a way that relates to the study of the nature of God and religious belief.‘an introduction to thinking theologically about what it means to be human’‘theologically trained clergy’sentence adverb ‘theologically speaking, nobody is innocent’
- ‘There are quite a few, particularly in the more theologically conservative denominations, who have strong promarket views.’
- ‘With deep roots in the South, he was theologically educated at a seminary in the North.’
- ‘He is known for his multiple works on the crucial issues that should be faced theologically in the Latin American context.’
- ‘Regard for human life need not be justified theologically.’
- ‘Theologically, the Christ Child had to be shown naked, to reveal the entirety of His incarnation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.