One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Let us consider the theodicean significance in terms of antiblack racism and an antiblack world.’
- ‘Based on this, Davies examines and rejects a number of theistic theodicean arguments (including that which claims evil is the necessary result of God's allowing man free will).’
- ‘It seems as if you're making some sort of bizarre theodicean argument, taking the common free will defense, and wrapping them all up into one bizarre little package.’
- ‘Each of the theodicean problems that Descartes examines is developed in detail.’
- ‘In part one, I seek to read Hegel's Lectures on the Philosophy of World History against the prevalent theodicean interpretation of much of his religio-historical work.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.