One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There are too many brilliant and clever scientists who know much more about science than I do who are theists, to say it can't be reconciled.’
- ‘Years ago I wrote about the tendency of modernist, evolution-minded, progressive, pacifist theists to live long lives.’
- ‘In other words, what is such a debate supposed to do: make theists?’
- ‘I think I'm probably coming from quite a different standpoint from Geoff in one way, in the sense that I consider myself a theist, but at the same time I think these are pretty arbitrary labels.’
- ‘Love is a duty for everybody, not merely for theists or church members.’
- ‘As Barr notes, however, this assumes, without rational justification, that all rational explanation must be rendered in terms of equations and quantities, an assumption that theists reject.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.