One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These can all narrow the thecal sac, but the location and imaging features of the process in this case are highly suggestive of a disk herniation.’
- ‘Magnetic resonance imaging of the pelvis showed a large sacral mass that replaced the sacrum and compressed the thecal sac, extending anteriorly into the pelvic cavity, occupying a major portion of it.’
- ‘It is useful in distinguishing epidural abscess from the adjacent compressed thecal sac and other potential compressive lesions, such as a herniated disc.’
- ‘Seawater is pumped through these canals and gas exchange takes place within the thecal interior.’
- ‘It clearly has plates that can reasonably be interpreted as thecal.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.