One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is useful in distinguishing epidural abscess from the adjacent compressed thecal sac and other potential compressive lesions, such as a herniated disc.’
- ‘It clearly has plates that can reasonably be interpreted as thecal.’
- ‘These can all narrow the thecal sac, but the location and imaging features of the process in this case are highly suggestive of a disk herniation.’
- ‘Magnetic resonance imaging of the pelvis showed a large sacral mass that replaced the sacrum and compressed the thecal sac, extending anteriorly into the pelvic cavity, occupying a major portion of it.’
- ‘Seawater is pumped through these canals and gas exchange takes place within the thecal interior.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.