One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The political and economic policies advocated by the former British Conservative Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, particularly those involving the privatization of nationalized industries and trade union legislation.‘an outspoken critic of Thatcherism’
- ‘He exemplifies the pragmatic aspects of Thatcherism.’
- ‘The era of Thatcherism and Reaganism has kind of run its course.’
- ‘Distancing himself from Thatcherism, he declared that there was such a thing as society.’
- ‘It was said in the 1980s that local government was the bulwark against Thatcherism.’
- ‘The Scottish Conservatives struggled to overcome the legacy of Thatcherism.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.