One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The paper answers some of these common questions while developing the method of thanatological study in acute medical death-situations.’
- ‘The threat of terrorism has consequences in thinking about death and popular thanatological literature.’
- ‘A grandson, Éric Bessette, came on board in 2002 and is now attending a training session on the latest thanatological technology at Boreal College in Sudbury, Ontario.’
- ‘The mentioned Service gives attention and support to those patients suffering their terminal phase and to every hospitalized patient that may ask for thanatological aid or support.’
- ‘This is a successful encyclopaedia that contains a few subjective choices and at times even a few errors, but is able to answer common questions in an efficient and professional manner in its thanatological articles.’
- ‘I have met a would-be suicide bomber who had not yet had the chance to put his thanatological daydream into practice.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.