One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A hot bath and good dinner had helped, but her testiness with Jonas was a clear sign she was on edge due to fatigue.’
- ‘One final note: my sincerest apologies to anybody I have offended or hurt with my testiness in the past couple of days.’
- ‘The mild suggestion of boredom he affects can't disguise a hint of testiness.’
- ‘Here Jim is warming up to that state of testiness he can be known for, though I'm unclear who he's directing his scorn at.’
- ‘‘No, I'm not tied up with Eliza,’ he answered, working to keep the testiness from his voice.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.