One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This is one of those things that can be as much of an ordeal for the tester as the testee.’
- ‘I agree, though, that the test is fairly obviously rigged to move testees in a left-libertarian direction scorewise.’
- ‘At a TV quiz last weekend, testees were asked where was the biggest McDonald's franchise in the world before 1992: Chicago, Tokyo, or Beijing.’
- ‘First, the questions were ‘inane,’ then it turned out many testees had been tipped off to the answers.’
- ‘Usually the tables will tell you what percentage of the population would have scored better and worse than the score that your testee obtained.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.