One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The terraformers are busy making this massive glass dome to house plants, so we can make our own oxygen.’
- ‘Meanwhile, a renowned terraformer is tackling his greatest project yet: the rebirth of a star.’
- ‘The gardener is like an early form of a terraformer, as he restores the landscape back to land suited for habitation.’
- ‘In the future a crew of terraformers becomes infected by the monstrous bacteria that survived and thrived there from the rover.’
- ‘Maybe the terraformers could fix it, but this planet had no resources to make it worth terraforming.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.