One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Isidore Geoffroy Saint-Hillaire was the first teratologist to classify conjoined twins, using Greek etymology to describe the twins in terms of their shared anatomy.’
- ‘The catalog provides a source of reference for teratologists wishing knowledge of the literature dealing with a particular teratogenic agents.’
- ‘I am one of only 3 or 4 experimental teratologists in Australia.’
- ‘We are staffed by a multidisciplinary team consisting of clinicians, medical information scientists, nurses, pharmacists and a teratologist.’
- ‘It is interesting to note that modern teratologists retained ` monster’ as a scientific term, therefore using a word which, through centuries, had inspired many prejudices.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.