One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The catalog provides a source of reference for teratologists wishing knowledge of the literature dealing with a particular teratogenic agents.’
- ‘I am one of only 3 or 4 experimental teratologists in Australia.’
- ‘We are staffed by a multidisciplinary team consisting of clinicians, medical information scientists, nurses, pharmacists and a teratologist.’
- ‘It is interesting to note that modern teratologists retained ` monster’ as a scientific term, therefore using a word which, through centuries, had inspired many prejudices.’
- ‘Isidore Geoffroy Saint-Hillaire was the first teratologist to classify conjoined twins, using Greek etymology to describe the twins in terms of their shared anatomy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.