One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A Mexican drink, typically made with pineapple, water, and brown sugar and partially fermented.
- ‘The smile stayed on his face as we drank the tepache, and as began the arduous task of hacking a path back up the mountain.’
- ‘I timidly accepted and before I knew it, I was sitting on a small wooden stool, drinking tepache out of a plastic bowl, and chatting with Adelena about who I am and who she is.’
- ‘At that time, strain the tepache back into the container, add 4 cups of pure water, and allow to set for 8 hours.’
- ‘Ferguson likes to make spritzers with both kombucha and tepache, mixing them with soda water, lemon and lime juices.’
- ‘The addition makes the tepache fizz and bubble, and it's said to be extremely good for the digestion.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.