One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, he played with some uncertainty and tentativeness, and no one is sure just how durable he will be.’
- ‘The performance I attended was the first preview, which perhaps partially accounts for a tentativeness in the acting.’
- ‘Despite the tentativeness of the headline, do not doubt that the mediation will occur.’
- ‘And it was this tentativeness which was his downfall.’
- ‘It has a kind of pre-meditated tentativeness; a deliberate uncertainty.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.