One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The tensility of the poly fibers used here is thicker and stronger to meet our safety and quality standard.’
- ‘Alternatively you could do what the Delhiites do, they unravel their old sweaters and dye the wool, mix some new wool to give it tensility and then knit themselves a brand new sweater in a completely new design!’
- ‘The wrought glass had been shaped to exact specifications, the strength of its form compensating for the weakness of its tensility.’
- ‘They do well under varying degrees of light exposure and can exhibit very good tensility, longevity, and can endure almost non-stop human handling.’
- ‘Substantially improved shock resistance and tensility, due to the use of nodular graphite cast iron as a body material instead of gray cast iron’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.