One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They do well under varying degrees of light exposure and can exhibit very good tensility, longevity, and can endure almost non-stop human handling.’
- ‘The tensility of the poly fibers used here is thicker and stronger to meet our safety and quality standard.’
- ‘Substantially improved shock resistance and tensility, due to the use of nodular graphite cast iron as a body material instead of gray cast iron’
- ‘Alternatively you could do what the Delhiites do, they unravel their old sweaters and dye the wool, mix some new wool to give it tensility and then knit themselves a brand new sweater in a completely new design!’
- ‘The wrought glass had been shaped to exact specifications, the strength of its form compensating for the weakness of its tensility.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.