One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These tenoners vary in size.’
- ‘The double-end tenoner remains an indispensable feature of many fields of furniture production.’
- ‘The panels are manufactured with considerable care, sanded 3 times and cut with double end tenoners.’
- ‘The tenoners were designed for accuracy over time and a dramatic reduction in set-up time.’
- ‘Some machinery manufacturers are working to produce tenoners that can cut a curved arch in one through-feed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.