One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
postpositive (of a position) stretched out or held tautly.‘battement tendu’
- ‘In barre work, people do tendu after tendu.’
- ‘I think about what kind of imagery I can use to help an 8-or 9-year-old learn a tendu.’
- ‘Standing in first position, dancers tendu to second to show alignment and placement.’
- ‘She could tendu beautifully, roll up into relevé, and even go onto full pointe.’
- ‘She would often work on tendu or pas de chat for the entire lesson.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.