One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The other song is about the tender-heartedness of women.’
- ‘I try to foster tender-heartedness by asking newcomers to share their life stories with us.’
- ‘Many leaders were weak and lax, as was shown by their tender-heartedness in dealing with persons guilty of grave criminal offences.’
- ‘The business model blends the tough-mindedness of capitalism with the tender-heartedness of philanthropy.’
- ‘In the image of the Virgin Mary, we find compassion, tender-heartedness, care, trust, humility.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.