One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I'll reformulate this less tendentiously.’
- ‘He goes on to tendentiously misconstrue most everything Clark said.’
- ‘She is neither a moralist nor a tendentiously political artist, although her work is informed by an unmistakably feminist sensibility.’
- ‘The examples are often used tendentiously.’
- ‘I think the thrust of what they say has been tendentiously distorted.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.