A salt of the anion TeO₃²⁻
- ‘However, all the tellurite glasses were prepared using commercially available tellurium dioxide and were coloured, usually slightly, yellow-green.’
- ‘The present invention relates to a tellurite glass composition suitable for use in an optical fiber.’
- ‘Chromates and bichromates have a commercial advantage over tellurites, being lower in cost.’
- ‘We have made and characterized a new, erbium-doped tellurite glass that has high glass transition temperature.’
- ‘In summary, we have synthesized and characterized a rare example of an open-framework tellurite material that is related to the mineral zemannite.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.