One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There are no easy ways to screen fake from genuine pastoral care or to distinguish the spiritual agency from the business-oriented, televangelical station.’
- ‘But outside of the televangelical context, Christian music, videos, films, and magazines are not uniformly designed to convert consumers.’
- ‘These churches engage in multiple business ventures from tele-evangelical services to lucrative music businesses and have slick websites offering ‘online shopping’.’
- ‘Before any session, a remote controlled tele-evangelical advisor, in a video confession meeting, advises him on every matter and on every move.’
- ‘He said this tele-evangelical proclamation of the ‘good news’, centred on the individual is gradually eating away the fabric of Catholic life.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.