One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These churches engage in multiple business ventures from tele-evangelical services to lucrative music businesses and have slick websites offering ‘online shopping’.’
- ‘But outside of the televangelical context, Christian music, videos, films, and magazines are not uniformly designed to convert consumers.’
- ‘He said this tele-evangelical proclamation of the ‘good news’, centred on the individual is gradually eating away the fabric of Catholic life.’
- ‘There are no easy ways to screen fake from genuine pastoral care or to distinguish the spiritual agency from the business-oriented, televangelical station.’
- ‘Before any session, a remote controlled tele-evangelical advisor, in a video confession meeting, advises him on every matter and on every move.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.