One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Then the cyber-surgery unit, guided by a telesurgeon miles away, whirs into action.’
- ‘Here, the author outlines some of the current methods used to bring the telesurgeon closer to the patient by the use of various HCI methods.’
- ‘One of my colleagues, Dr. Tim Johns, who is an avid telesurgeon, couldn't be with us today.’
- ‘Then, the cyber surgery unit, guided by a telesurgeon from a remote area, starts removing or fixing the wound.’
- ‘The Canadian telesurgeon has performed more than two dozen telesurgeries from Ontario on patients who are nearly 250 miles away.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.