One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It was not until 1802 that Herschel agreed that binaries existed and could be distinguished telescopically.’
- ‘They can see microscopically or telescopically.’
- ‘The upper portion telescopically interconnects with the lower portion.’
- ‘Halley's star catalogue, published in 1678, was the first to contain telescopically determined locations of southern stars and that year he was elected a fellow of the Royal Society.’
- ‘The steering column also adjusts telescopically as well as vertically, so a decent driving position can be achieved.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.