One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A movie made for television.
- ‘The telepic also dealt skillfully with the common issue of longtime friends as would-be lovers.’
- ‘Until then, this Aussie telepic will have to do.’
- ‘She has also appeared as a bit player in several telepics including ‘Cinderella’ and ‘Andersonville.’’
- ‘This boy band saga series is the latest in an MTV cottage industry spawned by the net's first telepic of the same name.’
- ‘And at this juncture, the company says it has the caliber of programming, be it dramatic series or telepics, which then keeps those women viewers tuned to the network.’
- ‘Writers' residuals for original programming on basic cable, ranging from series to telepics for Disney Channel, will also be bumped up.’
- ‘The acting and storyline are a cut above the usual melodrama that often accompanies telepics that address such a grave subject matter.’
- ‘Of that available content, 75% will be originals ranging from series such as The Sopranos and Sex and the City to HBO sports and telepics.’
Blend of television and epic.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.