One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A movie made for television.
- ‘Of that available content, 75% will be originals ranging from series such as The Sopranos and Sex and the City to HBO sports and telepics.’
- ‘Writers' residuals for original programming on basic cable, ranging from series to telepics for Disney Channel, will also be bumped up.’
- ‘Until then, this Aussie telepic will have to do.’
- ‘She has also appeared as a bit player in several telepics including ‘Cinderella’ and ‘Andersonville.’’
- ‘The telepic also dealt skillfully with the common issue of longtime friends as would-be lovers.’
- ‘And at this juncture, the company says it has the caliber of programming, be it dramatic series or telepics, which then keeps those women viewers tuned to the network.’
- ‘This boy band saga series is the latest in an MTV cottage industry spawned by the net's first telepic of the same name.’
- ‘The acting and storyline are a cut above the usual melodrama that often accompanies telepics that address such a grave subject matter.’
Blend of television and epic.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.