A movie made for television.
- ‘Of that available content, 75% will be originals ranging from series such as The Sopranos and Sex and the City to HBO sports and telepics.’
- ‘This boy band saga series is the latest in an MTV cottage industry spawned by the net's first telepic of the same name.’
- ‘Writers' residuals for original programming on basic cable, ranging from series to telepics for Disney Channel, will also be bumped up.’
- ‘Until then, this Aussie telepic will have to do.’
- ‘The acting and storyline are a cut above the usual melodrama that often accompanies telepics that address such a grave subject matter.’
- ‘She has also appeared as a bit player in several telepics including ‘Cinderella’ and ‘Andersonville.’’
- ‘The telepic also dealt skillfully with the common issue of longtime friends as would-be lovers.’
- ‘And at this juncture, the company says it has the caliber of programming, be it dramatic series or telepics, which then keeps those women viewers tuned to the network.’
Blend of television and epic.