One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Interactive medication data systems and methods are provided which include automated means for providing information pursuant to telephonic and electronic requests from callers.’
- ‘The act allows only trained traditional leaders to operate initiation schools, and has established 13 special telephonic call centres across the province to allow parents and initiates to immediately report any abuses or concerns.’
- ‘It is highly improbable that both a telephonic transmission and radio transmission from the bank's alarm to the control room was blocked.’
- ‘But if there was a private exchange, then there should be some visible signs of telephonic activity like a building with a satellite dish on the terrace.’
- ‘I am supposedly the expert in communications, radio and telephonic navigation aids, meteorological systems and also on airport ground lighting.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.