One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The process of recording and transmitting the readings of an instrument.‘measurements will be transferred by radio telemetry to the shore station’as modifier ‘special tracking and telemetry systems to collect data’
- ‘He double-clicked his comm to affirm the order and waited for the Commander's targeting telemetry to transmit.’
- ‘They are tracked with radio telemetry equipment every other day to record movements.’
- ‘During a race, crews talk with drivers via radio and take in reams of telemetry from the car.’
- ‘This is a migration of epic proportions and through the satellite telemetry we will be able to find out how it is conducted.’
- ‘37 animals were released with telemetry collars around their muscular necks.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.