One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It combines telemetric recordings of uterine contractions using a tocodynamometer and daily telephone calls from a physician to offer support and advice.’
- ‘Consequently, telemetric monitoring of a single adult was used to determine the spatial limits of each burrow system, after which the capture localities of individuals were used to assign social group membership.’
- ‘A blood sample to determine the serum level of cardiac troponin I was obtained 8 to 12 hours after the telemetric monitoring period ended.’
- ‘This telemetric enforcement solution will enable us to tag suspect persons and vehicles for criminal or public record purposes, he added.’
- ‘The rate of cardiovascular deaths that might have been prevented by telemetric monitoring was zero percent.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.