One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It combines telemetric recordings of uterine contractions using a tocodynamometer and daily telephone calls from a physician to offer support and advice.’
- ‘The rate of cardiovascular deaths that might have been prevented by telemetric monitoring was zero percent.’
- ‘This telemetric enforcement solution will enable us to tag suspect persons and vehicles for criminal or public record purposes, he added.’
- ‘Consequently, telemetric monitoring of a single adult was used to determine the spatial limits of each burrow system, after which the capture localities of individuals were used to assign social group membership.’
- ‘A blood sample to determine the serum level of cardiac troponin I was obtained 8 to 12 hours after the telemetric monitoring period ended.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.