One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘By the time he re-enters the room to give his speech, the rows of telegenically arranged children near the podium have been reduced to a squirming, bilingual mass.’
- ‘Each fighter was asked to speak to a video camera, to frame them telegenically and to provide a glimpse into their character.’
- ‘The bars and restaurants often take on the look of network anchor sets, with inset neon lighting and sand-blasted glass panels floating among shiny but telegenically muted color schemes.’
- ‘One of the most telegenically accessible figures on the planet, her promo video clips were compiled on The Complete Woman In Me Video Collection.’
- ‘He's too telegenically challenged, but he's smart and I think uncorruptable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.