One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The use of telecommunication devices to hold discussions between participants in different locations.‘a meeting arranged via teleconferencing’as modifier ‘teleconferencing equipment’
- ‘He has incorporated video teleconferencing into his treatment programs to help soldiers deployed overseas.’
- ‘Limited funding has forced board members to make decisions via teleconferencing rather than meet face to face.’
- ‘In many parts of the world, patients "meet" with doctors via teleconferencing technology.’
- ‘My most important piece of teleconferencing advice: Use good speakerphones!’
- ‘There is even a voice-sensitive camera that will move to whoever is talking during teleconferencing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.