One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The process of growing or cutting milk teeth.‘it soothes the discomfort of teething’
- ‘She proposes that children's physical and emotional problems can be the result of teething, a process, she asserts, that can actually last through the teens.’
- ‘Infants are fortunate; they do not have to choose whether to remain toothless or to accept the distress of teething.’
- ‘Remedies specifically for teething are available from pharmacies, supermarkets and health food stores.’
- ‘However, now your baby will cry from boredom, anxiety, frustration and teething.’
- ‘Only nine paediatricians, but 30-50% of each of the other groups, believed that teething predisposes to infections, most commonly colds and ear infections.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.