One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The process of growing or cutting milk teeth.‘it soothes the discomfort of teething’
- ‘However, now your baby will cry from boredom, anxiety, frustration and teething.’
- ‘Only nine paediatricians, but 30-50% of each of the other groups, believed that teething predisposes to infections, most commonly colds and ear infections.’
- ‘Infants are fortunate; they do not have to choose whether to remain toothless or to accept the distress of teething.’
- ‘She proposes that children's physical and emotional problems can be the result of teething, a process, she asserts, that can actually last through the teens.’
- ‘Remedies specifically for teething are available from pharmacies, supermarkets and health food stores.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.