One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This ensures better results when using soil-engaging equipment, fertiliser spinners, yard scrapers, mowers, toppers, tedders etc.’
- ‘Eastern gamagrass for the hay treatment (cut at the same time from the same area) was spread lightly over the stubble with a hay tedder to speed drying.’
- ‘When using a rotary tedder for windrowing keep the swath gates close to the width of the baler pick-up and drive at a slow forward speed.’
- ‘Frontier tedders are compatible with any tractor ranging in horsepower from 15 to 30 hp, and have a working width from nine to 23 feet.’
- ‘In the tedder illustrated here the main wheels contain a gear-wheel driving, through the medium of pinions, cranked shafts carrying forks.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.