One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At every major university in the country, one can still see enormous closed-circuit television sets looming over lecture halls, gathering dust, never used, relics of an earlier period of technophilia.’
- ‘His technophilia shone through, but so did his rich sense of the absurd.’
- ‘Broadly speaking, technophobia, misguided technophilia, and dysfunctional bodies and relationships emerged as thematic constants.’
- ‘I advocate for an educational project that rejects both technophobia and technophilia.’
- ‘French postwar technophilia and its concomitant minority strain of technophobia have generated a significant body of scholarly literature.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.