One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘French postwar technophilia and its concomitant minority strain of technophobia have generated a significant body of scholarly literature.’
- ‘Broadly speaking, technophobia, misguided technophilia, and dysfunctional bodies and relationships emerged as thematic constants.’
- ‘His technophilia shone through, but so did his rich sense of the absurd.’
- ‘I advocate for an educational project that rejects both technophobia and technophilia.’
- ‘At every major university in the country, one can still see enormous closed-circuit television sets looming over lecture halls, gathering dust, never used, relics of an earlier period of technophilia.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.