One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A service provided by a hardware or software company which provides registered users with help and advice about their products.
- ‘Software companies typically provide technical support and bug fixes for only a limited time.’
- ‘The unit had scores of independent Web sites offering product information, technical support and the like.’
- ‘They work in all areas from software development and technical support to sales and consulting.’
- ‘The company will provide companies with component specs, circuit board layouts, software and technical support.’
- ‘All registered users are entitled to free technical support and upgrades.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.