One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A noncommissioned officer in the US Air Force ranking above staff sergeant and below master sergeant.
- ‘Along with an Army major, an Air force technical sergeant and several Department of the Army civilians, Jones unloaded the SUV and they put the soldier in the back.’
- ‘At this time, he was promoted to major and I to technical sergeant.’
- ‘So, we have programs that are being run by technical sergeants that are frequently administered at a main operating base by senior master sergeants.’
- ‘So in 1979-as a technical sergeant - she applied for the Airman's Education and Commissioning Program.’
- ‘After 14 years, Mark, then a technical sergeant, decided to become an officer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.