One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A noncommissioned officer in the US Air Force ranking above staff sergeant and below master sergeant.
- ‘So in 1979-as a technical sergeant - she applied for the Airman's Education and Commissioning Program.’
- ‘At this time, he was promoted to major and I to technical sergeant.’
- ‘So, we have programs that are being run by technical sergeants that are frequently administered at a main operating base by senior master sergeants.’
- ‘After 14 years, Mark, then a technical sergeant, decided to become an officer.’
- ‘Along with an Army major, an Air force technical sergeant and several Department of the Army civilians, Jones unloaded the SUV and they put the soldier in the back.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.