One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Mix one teaspoonful of this curry powder with the yoghurt and salt, and toss the lamb cutlets until lightly coated.’
- ‘Drizzle on a teaspoonful of sesame oil if you're using it.’
- ‘I love their piney, resinous, spicy smell, but you could add a teaspoonful of caraway seed - an old friend of the cabbage - instead.’
- ‘Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet, about an inch apart.’
- ‘Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls on ungreased baking sheet.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.