One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What could I say but cry silently and tearlessly with him in amazed, unquenched sorrow.’
- ‘Sobbing tearlessly, she explained that the government had closed the local polyclinic.’
- ‘The bereaved person may weep tearlessly and experience a sense of emptiness.’
- ‘My father's eyes became red, as they do when he cries tearlessly - the closest he ever got to crying.’
- ‘And bravery most definitely is tearlessly kissing your son or daughter goodbye as they head off to war.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.