One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Coordinated teaching by a team of teachers working together.
- ‘We feel there is a better solution to this issue and that will involve team-teaching, with more than one teacher in a classroom.’
- ‘The team-teaching method is a huge change from CGSOC in previous years.’
- ‘Many of these successful strategies call on instructors to learn to work more closely with one another, and to devolve at least some instructional authority to one another (often via team-teaching approaches) and to their students.’
- ‘The surveys also asked about changes in credit hour assignment for the various courses, and investigated the prevalence of team-teaching in the chemistry curriculum.’
- ‘Many could recall the four sides of the pyramid, wanted the experiment to continue, and were involved in research teams or team-teaching activities.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.