One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A habitual user of marijuana.
- ‘I cannot stand mopey teaheads desperately trying to mooch pot in the morning.’
- ‘Also, the wall of Frisbees (for disc golf) and the extensive dart selection might tip you off that the target Gas Pipe customer isn't your typical 20-year-old teahead.’
- ‘He was a ritual tea smoker and very puritanical about junk the way some teaheads are.’
- ‘Then there were the potheads and teaheads.’
- ‘Lines like that do seem to be trying to update ‘Howl,’ which with its references to teaheads and bop will probably soon be footnoted for the benefit of undergraduates.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.