A habitual user of marijuana.
- ‘Lines like that do seem to be trying to update ‘Howl,’ which with its references to teaheads and bop will probably soon be footnoted for the benefit of undergraduates.’
- ‘Then there were the potheads and teaheads.’
- ‘I cannot stand mopey teaheads desperately trying to mooch pot in the morning.’
- ‘He was a ritual tea smoker and very puritanical about junk the way some teaheads are.’
- ‘Also, the wall of Frisbees (for disc golf) and the extensive dart selection might tip you off that the target Gas Pipe customer isn't your typical 20-year-old teahead.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.