One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Used to express irritation, annoyance, or impatience.
- ‘Rafael shakes his head and utters, ‘Tch tch tch!’’
- ‘Instead of giving her a Naganna, he gave her a Nagaratna, a girl child, tch, tch!’
- ‘Either you were a Prefect in the session of 1996- 97 or, tch tch, you can make the world believe you were!’
- ‘‘Tch, tch, what a mess,’ Madam Musta commented and we turned our attention to her, only to start fuming on seeing her.’
- ‘Tch, tch, O Holy One, how else can you do the bidding of the Goddess unless you are yourself the Queen of Heaven.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.