One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The memoirs are far advanced beyond the taxidermic tributes of the nineteenth century, but the relationship between the articles and the memoirs is uneasy.’
- ‘He works almost entirely from a roomy house that sits on a wooded Oregon mountain top and is decorated with taxidermic specimens, including a piranha and a crocodile.’
- ‘But Carlee Fernandez's manipulations of taxidermic animals stopped me in my gallery-going tracks.’
- ‘To test effects of predation risk on incubation behavior, we presented a taxidermic model of a common nest predator.’
- ‘Of course, bidders also can vie for the wacky, from taxidermic bats to debris from shipwrecked luxury liners.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.