One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But Carlee Fernandez's manipulations of taxidermic animals stopped me in my gallery-going tracks.’
- ‘To test effects of predation risk on incubation behavior, we presented a taxidermic model of a common nest predator.’
- ‘The memoirs are far advanced beyond the taxidermic tributes of the nineteenth century, but the relationship between the articles and the memoirs is uneasy.’
- ‘Of course, bidders also can vie for the wacky, from taxidermic bats to debris from shipwrecked luxury liners.’
- ‘He works almost entirely from a roomy house that sits on a wooded Oregon mountain top and is decorated with taxidermic specimens, including a piranha and a crocodile.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.