One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An amount of money that can be offset against a tax liability.
- ‘The child tax credit is subject to strict income limitations on both the upside and downside.’
- ‘I put in for the tax credit last October, received one small payment and then had them suspended.’
- ‘With our household income reducing following tax code changes, the tax credit is vital.’
- ‘Arizona offers a tax credit for donations to privately funded voucher programs.’
- ‘The good news is that families with children on low incomes will get a significant boost to their child tax credit payments from next year.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.