One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Ed responded to my message with all the wit of a schoolyard taunter (I refer interested parties to his blog for the full exchange) complete with schoolyard back up.’
- ‘They will be aided in their dark deed by the union of circus clowns, who, beneath their veneer of jollity, are brutal and merciless taunters of the innocent.’
- ‘Instead, step in and tell the taunters to clear off and get a life - you might just make a good friend.’
- ‘Some officers try to talk sense into the taunters.’
- ‘In the eyes of the taunter, the subject is not human.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.