One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the eyes of the taunter, the subject is not human.’
- ‘Instead, step in and tell the taunters to clear off and get a life - you might just make a good friend.’
- ‘Ed responded to my message with all the wit of a schoolyard taunter (I refer interested parties to his blog for the full exchange) complete with schoolyard back up.’
- ‘Some officers try to talk sense into the taunters.’
- ‘They will be aided in their dark deed by the union of circus clowns, who, beneath their veneer of jollity, are brutal and merciless taunters of the innocent.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.