One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A T-shaped cross.
- ‘Sure enough, I found a tau cross with a name - the Winteringham Cross.’
- ‘Recently, several tau crosses have been found in England that are beautifully crafted with a crucifix and a hollow place for a relic.’
- ‘The symbolism of the hands of Christ and Francis is obvious; however, the tau cross needs a little more explanation.’
- ‘Pagan cultures have used the tau cross to symbolize the Tree of Life, regeneration, divine power and hidden wisdom.’
- ‘For information regarding the reason St. Francis used the tau cross can be found here.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.