One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But much of the 1960s furniture, in its tattiness, looks pretty real.’
- ‘Despite their undeniable tattiness, the Confessions films still enjoy an ardent fan following.’
- ‘It looked nicely atmospheric, very clean-lined, almost too modern next to the checkerboard tattiness of its neighbors.’
- ‘The second chugs slowly and noisily between Glasgow and Edinburgh with that inevitable air of impending tattiness.’
- ‘There is a forthright vitality to the detailing that manages to sidestep judgements of tastefulness or tattiness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.