One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The ultimate inexpressible nature of all things.Compare with sunyata
- ‘We fall into liking and disliking, which in turn leads to the defilements, because we don't see tathata.’
- ‘Although tathata involves the mundane, it is also a poetic moment that will never return in exactly the same way.’
- ‘When the implications of tathata are deeply understood, the ego naturally becomes neutralized.’
- ‘The meaning of tathata will be discussed later in the text.’
- ‘The concepts of shunyata and tathata, if Iron had realized this was what they were; had come to mind.’
Pali, literally ‘true state of things’.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.