One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There were so many elements on the plate that there was barely enough room to cut the delicious steak, which had been seasoned to an incredible level of tastiness.’
- ‘By doing this, you can have all the tastiness but less of the fat.’
- ‘For those foods whose tastiness are in question, we can create a new federal department staffed by those professional eating folks.’
- ‘One is for the food experts to find a way of increasing the tastiness of the product in inverse proportion to its chewing time, so that there eventually arrives an irresistible compulsion to swallow the stuff.’
- ‘Squeezing some lemon over it, though, brought out some of the flavour and upped the tastiness a notch.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.