One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Squeezing some lemon over it, though, brought out some of the flavour and upped the tastiness a notch.’
- ‘One is for the food experts to find a way of increasing the tastiness of the product in inverse proportion to its chewing time, so that there eventually arrives an irresistible compulsion to swallow the stuff.’
- ‘By doing this, you can have all the tastiness but less of the fat.’
- ‘For those foods whose tastiness are in question, we can create a new federal department staffed by those professional eating folks.’
- ‘There were so many elements on the plate that there was barely enough room to cut the delicious steak, which had been seasoned to an incredible level of tastiness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.