One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A Caesar salad is a pathetic nod to salad eaters, mostly because its dressing, like the blue cheese, is tastelessly industrial.’
- ‘Maybe it's because there are too many noisy, complaining, tastelessly dressed German tourists in France.’
- ‘The biggest point of deviation is that Bombay tended to be overly and almost tastelessly didactic.’
- ‘What was once relegated to the category of trivia (the perfect sports moment) has not, tastelessly, morphed into a television channel.’
- ‘If he doesn't publish Jessie, there goes his love affair, a sample of whose torridness is tastelessly exhibited onstage.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.