One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Elegance, tastefulness and charm are attributes rarely associated with petrol stations.’
- ‘You will be relieved to know, I'm sure, that not all standards of tastefulness have been trampled by this ruling.’
- ‘They have questioned the tastefulness of new books and films about Hitler, and again demonized the icons of Nazism.’
- ‘Their tastefulness does not, however, get in the way of some really visceral and emotive moments.’
- ‘It was her litheness, her muscular body, the tastefulness of her tan cashmere sweater over her straight black skirt, the demure beads at her throat and wrists.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.