One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a manner that shows good aesthetic judgment or appropriate behavior.‘a tastefully decorated home’‘an issue that has to be handled tastefully’
- ‘I believe this screen adaptation is quite tastefully done.’
- ‘The Arts Center occupies two cavernous former foundry buildings that have been tastefully renovated.’
- ‘Its small, tastefully decorated dining room serves elegant bistro fare.’
- ‘In a contemporary bouquet, the flowers are arranged tastefully in a style with no geometric form.’
- ‘Even the love scenes were done tastefully!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.