One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One time I went clubbing when I was 17 and 3 very tartily dressed girls, obviously about 14, got turned away in front of us.’
- ‘The middle aged women who come in later are dressed tartily.’
- ‘Acting talent isn't important compared to an ability to schmooze tartily on the red carpet.’
- ‘In the evening I'd dress more tartily.’
- ‘I also wanted my breasts pointing forward, not pushing tartily upwards into a cleavage like a pigeon's chest.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.