One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Overlooked by campaigns as a luxury affordable by only the biggest national races, online advertising is now a highly targetable, viable option in just about any race.’
- ‘The aircraft would be vastly more effective against these sorts of targets if it delivered a large number of much smaller, individually targetable weapons.’
- ‘Each missile consists of ten independently targetable multiple re-entry vehicles (MIRV's), each with a 100 kt nuclear warhead.’
- ‘Digital marketing is non-linear, interactive, targetable, measurable, and most important, user-initiated - it puts user choice and personal preference at the forefront of the experience.’
- ‘However, mass media's share of advertising is declining now as marketers boost spending on more targetable, narrowcast media.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.