One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, mass media's share of advertising is declining now as marketers boost spending on more targetable, narrowcast media.’
- ‘The aircraft would be vastly more effective against these sorts of targets if it delivered a large number of much smaller, individually targetable weapons.’
- ‘Each missile consists of ten independently targetable multiple re-entry vehicles (MIRV's), each with a 100 kt nuclear warhead.’
- ‘Overlooked by campaigns as a luxury affordable by only the biggest national races, online advertising is now a highly targetable, viable option in just about any race.’
- ‘Digital marketing is non-linear, interactive, targetable, measurable, and most important, user-initiated - it puts user choice and personal preference at the forefront of the experience.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.