One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or characteristic of Tanzania or its people.‘a Tanzanian gold exploration company’
- ‘After independence, the government devoted most of the educational resources to providing free elementary education for all Tanzanian children.’
- ‘In many Tanzanian ethnic groups, heroes are illustrious ancestors who distinguished themselves by their valor, intelligence, or generosity.’
- ‘Young people generally prefer to adopt a national Tanzanian identity instead of a Shambaa identity.’
- ‘Agriculture provides the mainstay of the Tanzanian economy.’
- ‘Because team members were primarily Tanzanian and resided in urban areas, they had first-hand knowledge of local urban conditions.’
A native or inhabitant of Tanzania, or a person of Tanzanian descent.‘the factory provides jobs for many Tanzanians’
- ‘The electricity will be a huge boost to metropolitan areas, but most Tanzanians live in rural areas.’
- ‘It is this island that most people, including most Tanzanians, call Zanzibar.’
- ‘Tanzanians of all ethnic backgrounds participate in rites of passage.’
- ‘A 50-year-old Tanzanian, a professional guide who boasts that he has climbed the mountain over 250 times, narrates the film.’
- ‘Traditional systems of social organization are still of great significance in the daily lives of Tanzanians.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.